Our Richmond tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Richmond. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Richmond was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Richmond belongs to the Sorell Council.
Throughout Richmond we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Richmond towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Richmond.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Richmond
- Towed a CAR 199.9KM from Arthur Hwy, Sorell TAS
- Towed a CAR 41.6KM from Imlay St, Dunalley TAS
- Towed a CAR 29KM from Southern Outlet, Dynnyrne TAS
- Towed a CAR 112.8KM from Tasman Hwy, Runnymede TAS
- Towed a CAR 43.8KM from Argyle St, Hobart TAS
Most towed cars in Richmond
Breakdown - days of tows in Richmond
Breakdown - times of tows in Richmond