Our Penna tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Penna. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Penna was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Penna belongs to the Sorell Council.
Throughout Penna we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Penna towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Penna.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Penna
- Towed a CAR 15.5KM from Cambridge Rd, Cambridge TAS
- Towed a CAR 27.6KM from Shark Point Rd, Penna TAS
- Towed a CAR 19.1KM from Warwick St, Hobart TAS
- Towed a CAR 62.2KM from Prosser River Rd, Orford TAS
- Towed a CAR 38.8KM from Pinnacle Rd, Wellington Park TAS
Most towed cars in Penna
Breakdown - days of tows in Penna
Breakdown - times of tows in Penna