Our Neika tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Neika. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Neika was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Neika belongs to the Kingborough Council.
Throughout Neika we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Neika towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Neika.
Recent tows in or near Neika
- Towed a CAR 41.6KM from Imlay St, Dunalley TAS
- Towed a CAR 29KM from Southern Outlet, Dynnyrne TAS
- Towed a CAR 112.8KM from Tasman Hwy, Runnymede TAS
- Towed a OTHER 63.6KM from Lumsdens Rd, Waterloo TAS
- Towed a CAR 43.8KM from Argyle St, Hobart TAS
Most towed cars in Neika
Breakdown - days of tows in Neika
Breakdown - times of tows in Neika