Our Moonah tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Moonah. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Moonah was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Moonah belongs to the Glenorchy City Council.
Throughout Moonah we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Moonah towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Moonah.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Moonah
- Towed a CAR 8.5KM from Old Main Rd, Bridgewater TAS
- Towed a CAR 8.8KM from Bass St, Warrane TAS
- Towed a CAR 1.9KM from Holyman Ave, Cambridge TAS
- Towed a CAR 37.2KM from Bryant St, Midway Point TAS
- Towed a OTHER 11.9KM from Macquarie St, Hobart TAS
Most towed cars in Moonah
Breakdown - days of tows in Moonah
Breakdown - times of tows in Moonah