Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Macquarie, TAS.
Our Macquarie tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Macquarie. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Macquarie was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Macquarie belongs to the Hobart City Council.
Throughout Macquarie we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Macquarie towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Macquarie.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Macquarie
- Towed a CAR 33.6KM from Pinnacle Rd, Wellington Park TAS
- Towed a CAR 15.5KM from Cambridge Rd, Cambridge TAS
- Towed a CAR 27.6KM from Shark Point Rd, Penna TAS
- Towed a CAR 19.1KM from Warwick St, Hobart TAS
- Towed a CAR 38.8KM from Pinnacle Rd, Wellington Park TAS
Most towed cars in Macquarie
Breakdown - days of tows in Macquarie
Breakdown - times of tows in Macquarie