Our Longley tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Longley. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Longley was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Longley belongs to the Kingborough Council.
Throughout Longley we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Longley towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Longley.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Longley
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Davey St, Hobart TAS
- Towed a CAR 33.6KM from Pinnacle Rd, Wellington Park TAS
- Towed a CAR 15.5KM from Cambridge Rd, Cambridge TAS
- Towed a CAR 27.6KM from Shark Point Rd, Penna TAS
- Towed a CAR 19.1KM from Warwick St, Hobart TAS
Most towed cars in Longley
Breakdown - days of tows in Longley
Breakdown - times of tows in Longley