Our Woodlane tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Woodlane. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Woodlane was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Woodlane belongs to the Mid Murray Council.
Throughout Woodlane we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Woodlane towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Woodlane.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Woodlane
- Towed a CAR 37.9KM from Burrett Way, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 69.8KM from Back Callington Rd, Callington SA
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Adelaide Rd, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 11.7KM from North East Road, Chain of Ponds SA
- Towed a CAR 63.5KM from Callington Rd, Woodchester SA
Most towed cars in Woodlane
Breakdown - days of tows in Woodlane
Breakdown - times of tows in Woodlane