Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Wirrabara, SA.
Our Wirrabara tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Wirrabara. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Wirrabara was manufactured in 1990 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Wirrabara belongs to the District Council of Mount Remarkable.
Throughout Wirrabara we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Wirrabara towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Wirrabara.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Wirrabara
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 1KM from Alexander St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 92.1KM from Ellen St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 27.4KM from Princes Hwy, Port Germein SA
Most towed cars in Wirrabara
Breakdown - days of tows in Wirrabara
Breakdown - times of tows in Wirrabara