Our Windsor tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Windsor. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Windsor was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Windsor belongs to the District Council of Mallala.
Throughout Windsor we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Windsor towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Windsor.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Windsor
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
- Towed a CAR 51.7KM from Murray St, Gawler SA
- Towed a CAR 39.6KM from Northern Expy, Gawler River SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Carrama Cres, Munno Para SA
- Towed a CAR 3.7KM from Waterloo Corner Rd, Paralowie SA
Most towed cars in Windsor
Breakdown - days of tows in Windsor
Breakdown - times of tows in Windsor