Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Willyaroo, SA.
Our Willyaroo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Willyaroo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Willyaroo was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Willyaroo belongs to the District Council of Mount Barker.
Throughout Willyaroo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Willyaroo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Willyaroo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Willyaroo
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Mount Barker Rd, Glen Osmond SA
- Towed a CAR 46.5KM from Collett Ave, Netley SA
- Towed a CAR 20.4KM from S Eastern Fwy, Crafers SA
Most towed cars in Willyaroo
|9.1%||HOLDEN||COLORADO DUAL CAB|
Breakdown - days of tows in Willyaroo
Breakdown - times of tows in Willyaroo