Our Willunga tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Willunga. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Willunga was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Willunga belongs to the City of Onkaparinga.
Throughout Willunga we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Willunga towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Willunga.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Willunga
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Darley Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 24KM from Port Rd, Beverley SA
Most towed cars in Willunga
Breakdown - days of tows in Willunga
Breakdown - times of tows in Willunga