Our Whyalla tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Whyalla. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Whyalla was manufactured in 1990 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Whyalla belongs to the City of Whyalla.
Throughout Whyalla we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Whyalla towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Whyalla.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.- 35 Rudall Ave Whyalla Playford, 5600
Recent tows in or near Whyalla
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Ekblom St, Whyalla Norrie SA
- Towed a CAR 1KM from Alexander St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 92.1KM from Ellen St, Port Pirie SA
Most towed cars in Whyalla
Breakdown - days of tows in Whyalla
Breakdown - times of tows in Whyalla