Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Wattle Park, SA.
Our Wattle Park tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Wattle Park. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Wattle Park was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Wattle Park
Wattle Park belongs to the City of Burnside.
Throughout Wattle Park we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Wattle Park towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Wattle Park.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Hope Valley, SA 5090
Recent tows in or near Wattle Park
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from Ween Rd, Pooraka SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
Most towed cars in Wattle Park
Breakdown - days of tows in Wattle Park
Breakdown - times of tows in Wattle Park