Our Truro tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Truro. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Truro was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Truro belongs to the The Barossa Council.
Throughout Truro we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Truro towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Truro.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Truro
- Towed a CAR 51.7KM from Murray St, Gawler SA
- Towed a CAR 39.6KM from Northern Expy, Gawler River SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Carrama Cres, Munno Para SA
- Towed a CAR 0.8KM from Finniss St, Gawler SA
- Towed a CAR 19.8KM from Williamstown Rd, Williamstown SA
Most towed cars in Truro
Breakdown - days of tows in Truro
Breakdown - times of tows in Truro