Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in The Point, SA.
Our The Point tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of The Point. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around The Point was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About The Point
The Point belongs to the Rural City of Murray Bridge.
Throughout The Point we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
The Point towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to The Point.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near The Point
- Towed a CAR 37.9KM from Burrett Way, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 35.7KM from Meadows Rd, Echunga SA
- Towed a CAR 69.8KM from Back Callington Rd, Callington SA
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Adelaide Rd, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 63.5KM from Callington Rd, Woodchester SA
Most towed cars in The Point
Breakdown - days of tows in The Point
Breakdown - times of tows in The Point