Our Seaton tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Seaton. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Seaton was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Seaton belongs to the City of Charles Sturt.
Throughout Seaton we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Seaton towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Seaton.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Hope Valley, SA 5090
Recent tows in or near Seaton
- Towed a CAR 33.2KM from Main St, Hahndorf SA
- Towed a CAR 34.2KM from Sir Hubert Wilkins Rd, Adelaide Airport SA
- Towed a CAR 6.2KM from Peter Brown Dr, Northgate SA
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from O'Dea Ct, Gawler East SA
- Towed a CAR 7.6KM from Military Rd, Osborne SA
Most towed cars in Seaton
Breakdown - days of tows in Seaton
Breakdown - times of tows in Seaton