Our Salem tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Salem. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Salem was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Salem belongs to the District Council of Mount Barker.
Throughout Salem we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Salem towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Salem.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Salem
- Towed a CAR 12.1KM from Monkhouse Rd, Oakbank SA
- Towed a CAR 33.2KM from Main St, Hahndorf SA
- Towed a CAR 6.2KM from Peter Brown Dr, Northgate SA
- Towed a CAR 4.3KM from Barker Ave, South Plympton SA
- Towed a CAR 16.4KM from Greengate Cres, Beaumont SA
Most towed cars in Salem
|7.1%||Harley Davidson||Heritage Soft Tail|
Breakdown - days of tows in Salem
Breakdown - times of tows in Salem