Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Port Pirie, SA.
Our Port Pirie tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Port Pirie. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Port Pirie was manufactured in 1990 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Port Pirie
Port Pirie belongs to the Port Pirie Regional Council.
Throughout Port Pirie we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Port Pirie towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Port Pirie.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Port Pirie South, SA 5540
Recent tows in or near Port Pirie
- Towed a CAR 10.3KM from Lincoln Hwy, Whyalla Barson SA
- Towed a CAR 0.5KM from Rudall Ave, Whyalla Playford SA
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Ekblom St, Whyalla Norrie SA
Most towed cars in Port Pirie
Breakdown - days of tows in Port Pirie
Breakdown - times of tows in Port Pirie