Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Port Germein, SA.
Our Port Germein tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Port Germein. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Port Germein was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Port Germein
Port Germein belongs to the Port Pirie Regional Council.
Throughout Port Germein we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Port Germein towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Port Germein.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Port Germein
- Towed a CAR 10.3KM from Lincoln Hwy, Whyalla Barson SA
- Towed a CAR 0.5KM from Rudall Ave, Whyalla Playford SA
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Ekblom St, Whyalla Norrie SA
Most towed cars in Port Germein
Breakdown - days of tows in Port Germein
Breakdown - times of tows in Port Germein