Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Point Sturt, SA.
Our Point Sturt tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Point Sturt. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Point Sturt was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Point Sturt
Point Sturt belongs to the Alexandrina Council.
Throughout Point Sturt we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Point Sturt towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Point Sturt.
Recent tows in or near Point Sturt
- Towed a CAR 37.9KM from Burrett Way, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 39.2KM from Elliot Rd, McLaren Flat SA
- Towed a CAR 35.7KM from Meadows Rd, Echunga SA
- Towed a CAR 69.8KM from Back Callington Rd, Callington SA
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Adelaide Rd, Mount Barker SA
Most towed cars in Point Sturt
Breakdown - days of tows in Point Sturt
Breakdown - times of tows in Point Sturt