Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Point Lowly, SA.
Our Point Lowly tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Point Lowly. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Point Lowly was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Point Lowly
Point Lowly belongs to the City of Whyalla.
Throughout Point Lowly we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Point Lowly towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Point Lowly.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Point Lowly
- Towed a CAR 25.7KM from Augusta Hwy, Port Germein SA
- Towed a CAR 10.3KM from Lincoln Hwy, Whyalla Barson SA
- Towed a CAR 0.5KM from Rudall Ave, Whyalla Playford SA
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
Most towed cars in Point Lowly
Breakdown - days of tows in Point Lowly
Breakdown - times of tows in Point Lowly