Our Pasadena tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Pasadena. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Pasadena was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Pasadena belongs to the City of Mitcham.
Throughout Pasadena we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Pasadena towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Pasadena.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Pasadena
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from Ween Rd, Pooraka SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
Most towed cars in Pasadena
Breakdown - days of tows in Pasadena
Breakdown - times of tows in Pasadena