Our Parham tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Parham. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Parham was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Parham belongs to the District Council of Mallala.
Throughout Parham we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Parham towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Parham.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Parham
- Towed a CAR 21.7KM from Burwood Rd, Munno Para West SA
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from O'Dea Ct, Gawler East SA
- Towed a CAR 7.6KM from Military Rd, Osborne SA
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bayer Rd, Elizabeth South SA
- Towed a CAR 20.7KM from Alexander St, Largs Bay SA
Most towed cars in Parham
Breakdown - days of tows in Parham
Breakdown - times of tows in Parham