Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Paechtown, SA.
Our Paechtown tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Paechtown. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Paechtown was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Paechtown belongs to the District Council of Mount Barker.
Throughout Paechtown we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Paechtown towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Paechtown.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Paechtown
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Darley Rd, Paradise SA
Most towed cars in Paechtown
Breakdown - days of tows in Paechtown
Breakdown - times of tows in Paechtown