Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Nuriootpa, SA.
Our Nuriootpa tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Nuriootpa. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Nuriootpa was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Nuriootpa belongs to the The Barossa Council.
Throughout Nuriootpa we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Nuriootpa towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Nuriootpa.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Nuriootpa
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
- Towed a CAR 51.7KM from Murray St, Gawler SA
- Towed a CAR 39.6KM from Northern Expy, Gawler River SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Carrama Cres, Munno Para SA
Most towed cars in Nuriootpa
Breakdown - days of tows in Nuriootpa
Breakdown - times of tows in Nuriootpa