Our Napperby tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Napperby. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Napperby was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Napperby belongs to the Port Pirie Regional Council.
Throughout Napperby we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Napperby towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Napperby.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Port Pirie South, SA 5540
Recent tows in or near Napperby
- Towed a CAR 25.7KM from Augusta Hwy, Port Germein SA
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 1KM from Alexander St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 92.1KM from Ellen St, Port Pirie SA
Most towed cars in Napperby
Breakdown - days of tows in Napperby
Breakdown - times of tows in Napperby