Our Mylor tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Mylor. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Mylor was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Mylor belongs to the District Council of Mount Barker.
Throughout Mylor we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Mylor towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Mylor.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Mylor
- Towed a CAR 37.9KM from Burrett Way, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 6.4KM from Stonyfell Rd, Stonyfell SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Carrama Cres, Munno Para SA
- Towed a CAR 5.5KM from The Grove Way, Golden Grove SA
- Towed a CAR 13.1KM from Swindon St, Clearview SA
Most towed cars in Mylor
|5.3%||Harley Davidson||Heritage Soft Tail|
Breakdown - days of tows in Mylor
Breakdown - times of tows in Mylor