Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Montacute, SA.
Our Montacute tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Montacute. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Montacute was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Montacute belongs to the Campbelltown City Council.
Throughout Montacute we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Montacute towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Montacute.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Hope Valley, SA 5090
Recent tows in or near Montacute
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from Ween Rd, Pooraka SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
Most towed cars in Montacute
Breakdown - days of tows in Montacute
Breakdown - times of tows in Montacute