Our Monarto tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Monarto. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Monarto was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Monarto belongs to the Rural City of Murray Bridge.
Throughout Monarto we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Monarto towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Monarto.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Monarto
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Darley Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Mount Barker Rd, Glen Osmond SA
Most towed cars in Monarto
Breakdown - days of tows in Monarto
Breakdown - times of tows in Monarto