Our Meadows tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Meadows. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Meadows was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Meadows belongs to the District Council of Mount Barker.
Throughout Meadows we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Meadows towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Meadows.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Meadows
- Towed a CAR 4.7KM from Morphett Rd, Glengowrie SA
- Towed a CAR 6.6KM from Agnes St, Christie Downs SA
- Towed a CAR 37.9KM from Burrett Way, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 6.4KM from Stonyfell Rd, Stonyfell SA
- Towed a CAR 5.5KM from The Grove Way, Golden Grove SA
Most towed cars in Meadows
Breakdown - days of tows in Meadows
Breakdown - times of tows in Meadows