Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Mambray Creek, SA.
Our Mambray Creek tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Mambray Creek. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Mambray Creek was manufactured in 1990 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Mambray Creek
Mambray Creek belongs to the District Council of Mount Remarkable.
Throughout Mambray Creek we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Mambray Creek towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Mambray Creek.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Mambray Creek
- Towed a CAR 10.3KM from Lincoln Hwy, Whyalla Barson SA
- Towed a CAR 0.5KM from Rudall Ave, Whyalla Playford SA
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 364.7KM from Tottenham Rd, Port Augusta SA
Most towed cars in Mambray Creek
Breakdown - days of tows in Mambray Creek
Breakdown - times of tows in Mambray Creek