Our Laura tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Laura. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Laura was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Laura belongs to the Port Pirie Regional Council.
Throughout Laura we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Laura towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Laura.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Laura
- Towed a CAR 25.7KM from Augusta Hwy, Port Germein SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 1KM from Alexander St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 92.1KM from Ellen St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 27.4KM from Princes Hwy, Port Germein SA
Most towed cars in Laura
Breakdown - days of tows in Laura
Breakdown - times of tows in Laura