Our Korunye tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Korunye. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Korunye was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Korunye belongs to the District Council of Mallala.
Throughout Korunye we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Korunye towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Korunye.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Korunye
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Darley Rd, Paradise SA
Most towed cars in Korunye
Breakdown - days of tows in Korunye
Breakdown - times of tows in Korunye