Our Koonunga tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Koonunga. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Koonunga was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Koonunga belongs to the Light Regional Council.
Throughout Koonunga we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Koonunga towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Koonunga.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Koonunga
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from O'Dea Ct, Gawler East SA
- Towed a CAR 13.9KM from Adams Rd, Craigmore SA
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
- Towed a CAR 51.7KM from Murray St, Gawler SA
- Towed a CAR 39.6KM from Northern Expy, Gawler River SA
Most towed cars in Koonunga
Breakdown - days of tows in Koonunga
Breakdown - times of tows in Koonunga