Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Kingsford, SA.
Our Kingsford tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Kingsford. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Kingsford was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Kingsford belongs to the Town of Gawler.
Throughout Kingsford we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Kingsford towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Kingsford.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Evanston South, SA 5116
Recent tows in or near Kingsford
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from Ween Rd, Pooraka SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
Most towed cars in Kingsford
Breakdown - days of tows in Kingsford
Breakdown - times of tows in Kingsford