Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Keswick Terminal, SA.
Our Keswick Terminal tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Keswick Terminal. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Keswick Terminal was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Keswick Terminal
Keswick Terminal belongs to the City of West Torrens.
Throughout Keswick Terminal we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Keswick Terminal towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Keswick Terminal.
Recent tows in or near Keswick Terminal
- Towed a CAR 6.6KM from Agnes St, Christie Downs SA
- Towed a CAR 37.9KM from Burrett Way, Mount Barker SA
- Towed a CAR 6.4KM from Stonyfell Rd, Stonyfell SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Carrama Cres, Munno Para SA
- Towed a CAR 5.5KM from The Grove Way, Golden Grove SA
Most towed cars in Keswick Terminal
Breakdown - days of tows in Keswick Terminal
Breakdown - times of tows in Keswick Terminal