Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Inverbrackie, SA.
Our Inverbrackie tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Inverbrackie. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Inverbrackie was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Inverbrackie belongs to the Adelaide Hills Council.
Throughout Inverbrackie we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Inverbrackie towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Inverbrackie.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Inverbrackie
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from Ween Rd, Pooraka SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
Most towed cars in Inverbrackie
Breakdown - days of tows in Inverbrackie
Breakdown - times of tows in Inverbrackie