Our Hartley tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Hartley. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Hartley was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Hartley belongs to the District Council of Mount Barker.
Throughout Hartley we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Hartley towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Hartley.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Hartley
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 6.9KM from Darley Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Mount Barker Rd, Glen Osmond SA
- Towed a CAR 20.4KM from S Eastern Fwy, Crafers SA
Most towed cars in Hartley
|9.1%||Harley Davidson||Heritage Soft Tail|
Breakdown - days of tows in Hartley
Breakdown - times of tows in Hartley