Our Greenock tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Greenock. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Greenock was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Greenock belongs to the The Barossa Council.
Throughout Greenock we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Greenock towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Greenock.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Greenock
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from O'Dea Ct, Gawler East SA
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bayer Rd, Elizabeth South SA
- Towed a CAR 13.9KM from Adams Rd, Craigmore SA
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from Ween Rd, Pooraka SA
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
Most towed cars in Greenock
Breakdown - days of tows in Greenock
Breakdown - times of tows in Greenock