Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Gawler Belt, SA.
Our Gawler Belt tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Gawler Belt. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Gawler Belt was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Gawler Belt
Gawler Belt belongs to the Town of Gawler.
Throughout Gawler Belt we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Gawler Belt towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Gawler Belt.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Evanston South, SA 5116
Recent tows in or near Gawler Belt
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Manchester St, Mile End South SA
- Towed a CAR 8.9KM from National Highway M1, Leawood Gardens SA
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Lower North East Rd, Paradise SA
- Towed a CAR 57.2KM from Barabba Rd, Redbanks SA
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Golden Grove Rd, Modbury North SA
Most towed cars in Gawler Belt
Breakdown - days of tows in Gawler Belt
Breakdown - times of tows in Gawler Belt