Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Five Miles, SA.
Our Five Miles tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Five Miles. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Five Miles was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Five Miles
Five Miles belongs to the Mid Murray Council.
Throughout Five Miles we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Five Miles towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Five Miles.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Five Miles
- Towed a CAR 69.8KM from Back Callington Rd, Callington SA
- Towed a CAR 50.8KM from Saleyard Rd, Nairne SA
- Towed a CAR 31.2KM from Princes Hwy, Tailem Bend SA
- Towed a CAR 18.2KM from Rushlea Rd, Eden Valley SA
- Towed a CAR 31.9KM from Warren Rd, Mount Crawford SA
Most towed cars in Five Miles
Breakdown - days of tows in Five Miles
Breakdown - times of tows in Five Miles