Our Ebenezer tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Ebenezer. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Ebenezer was manufactured in 1985 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Ebenezer belongs to the The Barossa Council.
Throughout Ebenezer we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Ebenezer towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Ebenezer.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.- 3284 Main North Rd Evanston South, SA 5116
Recent tows in or near Ebenezer
- Towed a CAR 6.5KM from Rockley Ct, Hillbank SA
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Stebonheath Rd, Andrews Farm SA
- Towed a CAR 49.7KM from Redbanks Rd, Mallala SA
- Towed a CAR 11.7KM from North East Road, Chain of Ponds SA
- Towed a CAR 0.8KM from Finniss St, Gawler SA
Most towed cars in Ebenezer
Breakdown - days of tows in Ebenezer
Breakdown - times of tows in Ebenezer