Our Calomba tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Calomba. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Calomba was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Calomba belongs to the District Council of Mallala.
Throughout Calomba we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Calomba towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Calomba.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Calomba
- Towed a CAR 21.7KM from Burwood Rd, Munno Para West SA
- Towed a CAR 8.6KM from Gregory St, Brahma Lodge SA
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from O'Dea Ct, Gawler East SA
- Towed a CAR 7.6KM from Military Rd, Osborne SA
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bayer Rd, Elizabeth South SA
Most towed cars in Calomba
Breakdown - days of tows in Calomba
Breakdown - times of tows in Calomba