Our Baroota tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Baroota. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Baroota was manufactured in 1990 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Baroota belongs to the District Council of Mount Remarkable.
Throughout Baroota we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Baroota towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Baroota.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Baroota
- Towed a CAR 0.5KM from Rudall Ave, Whyalla Playford SA
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Ekblom St, Whyalla Norrie SA
- Towed a CAR 1KM from Alexander St, Port Pirie SA
Most towed cars in Baroota
Breakdown - days of tows in Baroota
Breakdown - times of tows in Baroota