Our Barabba tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Barabba. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Barabba was manufactured in 1992 and the newest was manufactured in 2010.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Barabba belongs to the District Council of Mallala.
Throughout Barabba we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Barabba towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Barabba.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Barabba
- Towed a CAR 21.7KM from Burwood Rd, Munno Para West SA
- Towed a CAR 8.6KM from Gregory St, Brahma Lodge SA
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from O'Dea Ct, Gawler East SA
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bayer Rd, Elizabeth South SA
- Towed a CAR 13.9KM from Adams Rd, Craigmore SA
Most towed cars in Barabba
Breakdown - days of tows in Barabba
Breakdown - times of tows in Barabba