Our Bangor tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bangor. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bangor was manufactured in 1990 and the newest was manufactured in 1998.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bangor belongs to the District Council of Mount Remarkable.
Throughout Bangor we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bangor towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bangor.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bangor
- Towed a CAR 55KM from Port Bonython Rd, Port Bonython SA
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Kingston Rd, Port Pirie South SA
- Towed a CAR 1KM from Alexander St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 92.1KM from Ellen St, Port Pirie SA
- Towed a CAR 27.4KM from Princes Hwy, Port Germein SA
Most towed cars in Bangor
Breakdown - days of tows in Bangor
Breakdown - times of tows in Bangor