Our Yenda tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 8 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Yenda. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Yenda was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Yenda belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Yenda we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Yenda towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Yenda.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.- Sandersons Ln Boynewood, QLD 4626
Recent tows in or near Yenda
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 61.2KM from Booyal Dallarnil Rd, Dallarnil QLD
- Towed a CAR 31.5KM from Pineapple St, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Yenda
Breakdown - days of tows in Yenda
Breakdown - times of tows in Yenda