Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Yarranlea, QLD.
Our Yarranlea tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Yarranlea. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Yarranlea was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Yarranlea belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Yarranlea we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Yarranlea towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Yarranlea.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Yarranlea
- Towed a CAR 40.3KM from Oakey Pittsworth Rd, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 138.9KM from Brook St, North Toowoomba QLD
Most towed cars in Yarranlea
Breakdown - days of tows in Yarranlea
Breakdown - times of tows in Yarranlea