Our Yarraman tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Yarraman. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Yarraman was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Yarraman belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Yarraman we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Yarraman towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Yarraman.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Yarraman
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
- Towed a CAR 126.1KM from Cressbrook St, Toogoolawah QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.6KM from Ivory St, Cressbrook QLD
- Towed a CAR 191.4KM from Phipps Street, Nanango QLD
Most towed cars in Yarraman
Breakdown - days of tows in Yarraman
Breakdown - times of tows in Yarraman