Our Yandilla tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Yandilla. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Yandilla was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Yandilla belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Yandilla we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Yandilla towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Yandilla.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Yandilla
- Towed a CAR 40.3KM from Oakey Pittsworth Rd, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.9KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Cecil Plains QLD
- Towed a CAR 35.3KM from Cronin Road, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 56.7KM from Clifton Pittsworth Road, Back Plains QLD
Most towed cars in Yandilla
Breakdown - days of tows in Yandilla
Breakdown - times of tows in Yandilla